Ductless Mini Split Installation
Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
When it comes to heating and air conditioning units, there are quite a few options to choose from, which can leave some homeowners confused and unsure as to which system is right for their needs.
If you are considering a ductless mini-split air conditioning system in Los Angeles, CA, here are some of the biggest advantages:
Heating and air conditioning prices are a huge factor in selecting a unit, but aside from the price, many people do not have enough information about residential heating systems and cooling systems to make an informed choice.
- More energy efficient – If you are trying to save money on your power bills or simply want to decrease the size of your carbon footprint, a ductless system is the best option for you. These systems are much more energy efficient than systems with ducts. Less cooled air leaks out of the system, so more cool air reaches your rooms, and the air conditioner uses less power to cool that air and get it where you want it to go.
- Easier to repair – Many homeowners dread calling AC repair, believing that the process will be long, expensive, and tedious. A ductless system has fewer components and is therefore less likely to need to repair and, when it does need a fix, less expensive to fix.
- Quiet – When you have window units, you know just how loud they can be, drowning out music, the television, and people. The compressor for a ductless system is outside of your home, which makes operation of your air conditioner much, much quieter.
Going Ductless this summer??
- More control over individual zones – Not every room in your house is going to need the same amount of cooling. If someone is not in that room or it does not receive as much sun as other rooms, you want to be able to adjust those zones so that you do not waste energy cooling those areas. Most heating and cooling wall units allow you this kind of control.
- Less expensive to install – Because there are no ducts to install, San Pedro, CA AC installation for a ductless mini-split air conditioner is usually much less expensive than a ducted system. While they may have some of the same components, the simpler, more effective system can be easily and cheaply installed in a home that does not have existing duct work.
What Client’s Say
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.